Eric Byrd Trio Jazz Summer Camp
Camp Dates: WEEK 1 – June 17 – 21st, 10am – 2pm 2024
WEEK 2 – July 8 – 12th, 10am – 2pm 2024
Please bring your instrument and a lunch every day
End of the Week Concert on Friday evening of each camp week
Camp Location will be at Frederick Rock School/5732 Industry Ln, Frederick, MD 21704
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello and welcome to the registration page for The Eric Byrd Trio Summer Jazz Camp! This jazz camp will have experts in the field of jazz improvisation teach students how to play music in new and exciting ways! This jazz camp will include but are not limited to the following:
- Small group playing (Jazz Combo experience)
- Students will receive a camp t-shirt
- Basic music theory instruction
- Group and private lesson instruction on their instrument
- Time for recess and a snack
- Concerts with professionals in the field
- Professional Jazz musicians as instructors (TBA)
- An end of the week evening concert showcasing the students at a location in Frederick Co.
…and of course, three of the instructors will be Eric Byrd (vocals/piano), Bhagwan Khalsa (bass) and Alphonso Young, Jr (drums) of the award winning https://ericbyrdtrio.com/trio
This camp is for any currently enrolled middle or high school student. Vocalists as well as instrumentalists are welcome (traditional band instrumentation). At this time we are unable to accept 5th graders. Drums, keyboards and guitar/bass amps will be provided by the camp. All the campers have to bring is their instrument.
Cost is $300 per student if registered before June 1st; $350 if registered after June 1st. Please make all checks out to The Eric Byrd Trio.
Interested in our Jazz Workshop Combos? Click here!